Comment on page
Integrate Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is the latest version of Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google that helps you track and analyze the performance of your website. GA4 is designed to provide a more comprehensive and flexible way to track and understand user behavior on your website, and to help you make data-driven decisions about your online marketing efforts.
Some key features of GA4 include:
- Enhanced data collection: GA4 collects more data about user behavior on your website, including data from web and app events, as well as data from third-party integrations and devices such as CRMs and IoT devices.
- Improved user privacy: GA4 is designed to be more privacy-friendly, with features such as data masking and the ability to opt out of data collection.
- Cross-device and cross-platform tracking: GA4 allows you to track user behavior across multiple devices and platforms, such as web, mobile, and apps.
- Machine learning-powered insights: GA4 uses machine learning algorithms to automatically identify patterns and trends in your data, and to generate insights and recommendations based on these patterns.
- Custom event tracking: GA4 allows you to track custom events on your website, such as button clicks or form submissions, and to use this data to understand user behavior and optimize your marketing efforts.
Overall, GA4 is a powerful tool for tracking and analyzing user behavior on your website, and for making data-driven decisions about your online marketing efforts.
Google Enhanced Ecommerce is a feature of Google Analytics that allows you to track ecommerce transactions and user behavior on your website. Enhanced Ecommerce provides detailed insights into the performance of your ecommerce website, including product and checkout performance, shopping behavior, and customer demographics.
Enhanced ecommerce is included out of the box when you use the Engage tracker.
By using Enhanced Ecommerce, you can track ecommerce transactions and user behavior on your website more accurately, and use this data to optimize your website and your online advertising efforts.